Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Grilled pork and pork roast never had it so good! This sweet and tart sauce achieves just the right counterpoint of hot pepper and sweet fruit. Be sure to use the freshest of ingredients, especially the coriander. Recipe from Chef Sallie Williams.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving, to allow the flavors to develop.
- Return to room temperature before serving.