Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have a little cafe in our town that serves fruit with poppy seed dressing and it is wonderful. When I stumbled onto this recipe, I had to grabe it and share with my Zaar world. The dressing is wonderful and you can use it on any combination of fruits you choose. The ground mustard gives it a little kick.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Arrange fruit in bowls and top with dressing.
Couldn't find nice peaches for this dish, so added a couple of bananas & fresh pineapple & 2 gala apples to the other fruits on the list! Very, very nice flavor in the dressing & a wonderful fruit salad! Thanks for sharing this great keeper! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Thanks Gert for a new a favorite!!! So easy and refreshing. I used nectarines instead of peaches....wonderful!! Made for photo tag
Delicious fruit salad! The combination of fruits were wonderful -- and we will be making this salad a lot -- perfect for summer or winter. Thanks for sharing this keeper!