Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best part about this salad is the taste it's got and just to think that your having a bowl of fresh fruits after a meal that too with some orange juice...it's worth a try:)
- 1 large cantaloupe, diced
- 3 large oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint strawberry
- 2 green apples, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur or 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Add orange liqueur/ orange juice/Grand Marnier and toss.
- Chill before serving.
I don't know if the fruit was not as sweet as it should have been, or if it was the orange juice & lemon, but this fruit salad was too tart for my taste. Also, it made more than 4 servings, more like 8. If it sits more than a day, then I found the fruit gets mushy. I think it would have been better with red delicious apples, and a banana added, without the orange juice, so that it would have a sweeter taste.