Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light December 2005
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Salad With Nutmeg-Cinnamon Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups thinly sliced granny smith apples (about 1 large apple)
- 2 cups thinly sliced ripe pears (about 1 large pear)
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup orange section (about 1 orange)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice; toss gently.
- Combine syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over fruit, and toss gently. Serve immediately.