Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing makes the fruit an extra-sweet treat. From SparkPeople. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 135 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 31 g Protein: 3 g
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled, sliced, and halved
- 1⁄2 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced, and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Stir well to blend ingredients.
- Arrange fruit on plates and drizzle the honey-yogurt dressing on top.