1/1 Photo of Fresh Fruit Salad With Honey Vanilla Yogurt
Sue C.'s Note:
The dressing turns this fruit salad into something special. Cut the wedges from the orange into the bowl first, then squeeze the rest to extract juice, will keep the banana from turning brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped from (optional)
- 1/2 orange, juice of
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberry
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch green seedless grape, halved
- 1Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl.
- 3Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
- 4Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Salad With Honey Vanilla Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g