The dressing turns this fruit salad into something special. Cut the wedges from the orange into the bowl first, then squeeze the rest to extract juice, will keep the banana from turning brown.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped from (optional)
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch green seedless grape, halved
- Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl.
- Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
- Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.