Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful in the summer, and a nice change from the usual fruit salad.
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Salad with Galliano Yogurt Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 honeydew, peeled and seeded
- 1 pint strawberry, stems removed
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes
- 1 bunch green seedless grape
- 5 -8 kiwi, peeled
- 3 bananas
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1 pint plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 ounces Galliano
- 3 tablespoons 10x powdered sugar
- Cut fruit into bite size portions and toss together.
- Blend yogurt, liqueur and sugar together.
- Chill until serving time, then serve fruit salad on top of lettuce leaves and drizzle yogurt dressing on top of salad.
- If making in advance, add bananas at last minute, before serving.