1/3 Photos of Fresh Fruit Salad Pita
My mom is a fruit and yogurt lover. I make these for her when she comes to visit. This recipe makes a lot and I eat the fruit by itself sometimes. It makes a nice light, refresing lunch or snack. From Doe's Pita Place, Charleston, South Carolina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 large oranges, peeled,sectioned,and coarsely chopped
- 2 large apples, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 12 pita bread rounds, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1In a large mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer 1/2 cup fruit mixture into each pita half.
- 3Evenly divided yogurt and spoon over fruit mixture inside the pita.
- 4Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Salad Pita
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g