Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite fruit salad. It is very large and needs to be used within the first 2 days, but its great for big groups. The nice thing about this recipe, you can't mess it up. Add whatever fruit you want.
- 1⁄2 seedless watermelon
- 1 cantaloupe, with seeds removed
- 1 lb seedless grapes, sliced in 1/2
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 peeled and sliced kiwi
- 1⁄2 lb bing cherry, pitted and sliced in 1/2
- 2 bananas, sliced and soaked in
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- Use a melon baller on watermelon and cantaloupe.
- Place all fruit in large bowl.
- Cut the lime and orange in 1/2 and squeeze the juice over fruit.
- Mix very carefully so not to bruise or break up fruit.
- Cover and chill to served.