1/3 Photos of Fresh Fruit Salad
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Simple, cooling salad with multi fruits that you can vary as desired to what you have on hand. Cook time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar, eggs, salt, cornstarch and lemon.
- 2Whisk until well blended.
- 3Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil and thicken.
- 4Remove from heat and refrigerate to cool.
- 5While sauce is cooling, peel oranges and section them.
- 6Slice bananas.
- 7Core and chop apples into chunks.
- 8Cut berries into quarters.
- 9Combine all fruits in serving bowl.
- 10When sauce is cool, pour over fruits and toss gently to coat each piece.
- 11Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 12Before serving I garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g