another treasure from Cooking Light Magazine It's a low fat version of the traditional cookie dough, creamcheese and fruit pizza. It's just as tasty though!
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 large eggs
- 158.51 ml fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 510.29 g package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries
- 473.18 ml blackberries
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry
- 1 plum, sliced
- 9.85 ml sugar
- to make lemon curd: Combine the first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring with a whisk Cook with a whisk until sugar dissolves and mixture is light in color (about three minutes) Stir in lemon juice and butter, cook for five minutes or until mixture thinly coats the back of a spoon, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Cover and chill (the mixture will thicken as it cools).
- this makes 1 1/3 cup so just freeze what you dont use for this recipe To make Pizza: Preheat oven to 350 press dough into a 12 inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until golden brown cool completely preheat broiler spread jam over crust spread lemon curd over jam arrange raspberries, blackberries, strawberry slices, and plum slices on top sprinkle sugar over top broil for 3 minutes 12 servings (wedges).