1/1 Photo of Fresh Fruit Pizza With Lemon Curd (5 Ww Pts.)
another treasure from Cooking Light Magazine It's a low fat version of the traditional cookie dough, creamcheese and fruit pizza. It's just as tasty though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1to make lemon curd: Combine the first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring with a whisk Cook with a whisk until sugar dissolves and mixture is light in color (about three minutes) Stir in lemon juice and butter, cook for five minutes or until mixture thinly coats the back of a spoon, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- 3Cover and chill (the mixture will thicken as it cools).
- 4this makes 1 1/3 cup so just freeze what you dont use for this recipe To make Pizza: Preheat oven to 350 press dough into a 12 inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until golden brown cool completely preheat broiler spread jam over crust spread lemon curd over jam arrange raspberries, blackberries, strawberry slices, and plum slices on top sprinkle sugar over top broil for 3 minutes 12 servings (wedges).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Pizza With Lemon Curd (5 Ww Pts.)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g