1/4 Photos of Fresh Fruit Pizza (Paula Deen)
A quick to put together giant cookie covered with a layer of cream cheese and fruit. This variation is from Paula Deen of the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract or 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 cups fruit (fresh strawberries, bananas, pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, fresh oranges cut into rounds an)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Roll out cookie dough large enough to cover a round pizza pan. Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until firm. Cool completely.
- 3Mix together cream cheese and your choice of extract. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- 4Arrange fruit in circles around center.
- 5Warm marmalade slightly in the microwave and brush over fruit.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Pizza (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 349.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: