Recipe by keen5
This is delicious and fun! For the fourth of July, use blueberries, raspberries and halved strawberries for a festive dessert. Use other colorful berries for other theme parties. I would suggest making two!
Top Review by Steph/Feltongirl
This dessert is so pretty and delicious! I took it to a softball game/picnic and it was the hit of the food table. Everyone wanted to know what was in the crust. Just a note~ be sure to dry your fruit. Otherwise the crust will get soggy as it sits.
- 1 (18 ounce) packageslice-and-bake cookie dough
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur or 4 tablespoons juice
- 1 (12 ounce) containersoft cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups fresh mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 12-inch pizza or springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Cool Completely.
- Combine apricot preserves and half the orange liqueur or juice in saucepan over low heat until liquefied.
- Strain, keep warm.
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar, remaining liqueur or juice and vanilla.
- Spread over crust to 1-inch from edge.
- Arrange berries on top.
- Brush warm preserves over fruit to glaze.
- Serve immediately or tightly cover and refrigerate.