This is delicious and fun! For the fourth of July, use blueberries, raspberries and halved strawberries for a festive dessert. Use other colorful berries for other theme parties. I would suggest making two!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat 12-inch pizza or springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake 15-20 minutes.
- 4Cool Completely.
- 5Combine apricot preserves and half the orange liqueur or juice in saucepan over low heat until liquefied.
- 6Strain, keep warm.
- 7In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar, remaining liqueur or juice and vanilla.
- 8Spread over crust to 1-inch from edge.
- 9Arrange berries on top.
- 10Brush warm preserves over fruit to glaze.
- 11Serve immediately or tightly cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: