Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This travels very well. Sounds like an unusual combination but it is very delicious!
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup honeydew melon, already formed into balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe, already formed into balls
- 1 cup grapes
- 1⁄2 cup nectarine
- 1⁄2 cup peach
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 12 ounces tubetti or 12 ounces macaroni
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- semisweet chocolate, shaved for garnish
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl. Drizzle with honey to taste. Pour juices and liqueur over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a large bowl and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally to keep pasta from sticking.
- Stir 1/4 cup of honey into the yogurt and toss well with the cooled pasta. Refrigerate pasta if not using immediately.
- Serve fruit mixture over top pasta on dessert plates or small pasta bowls.