Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This travels very well. Sounds like an unusual combination but it is very delicious!
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup honeydew melon, already formed into balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe, already formed into balls
- 1 cup grapes
- 1⁄2 cup nectarine
- 1⁄2 cup peach
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 12 ounces tubetti or 12 ounces macaroni
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- semisweet chocolate, shaved for garnish
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl. Drizzle with honey to taste. Pour juices and liqueur over fruit. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a large bowl and allow to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally to keep pasta from sticking.
- Stir 1/4 cup of honey into the yogurt and toss well with the cooled pasta. Refrigerate pasta if not using immediately.
- Serve fruit mixture over top pasta on dessert plates or small pasta bowls.