Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use any fresh seasonal berries you like. If you're using raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries, leave them whole. Slice strawberries if you use them. Time does not include 1 hour of chilling.
- 8 cups mixed fresh berries
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped of fresh mint
- Place all of the berries in a large bowl. Add the vanilla sugar, mix, and refrigerate.
- Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, then add the lemon juice, lemon peel, and mint.
- Mix on medium for 30-60 seconds.
- Scoop into a pastry bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Use 8 parfait or stemmed wine glasses. Spoon about 2 tbsp of berries into each glass followed by 2 tbsp of the lemon cream. Repeat until glasses are full.