Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So yummy. Tried it and had to share! From Pillsbury Potlucks & Reunions. Works really well if you pick up the fruit already cubed in the produce section. You can also sugar rim the dessert bowls/glasses for a fancier presentation.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupes
- 2 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 large banana, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen concentrate orange juice (thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup orange soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, gently mix all fruit and orange juice concentrate.
- Stir in carbonated beverage.
- Serve in small dessert bowls.
What a nice surprise. We really enjoyed this sparkling fruit salad. The orange juice and pop really blend well with all the other fruit. The flavours compliment one another creating a nice refreshing taste treat.