Recipe by Audrey M
I can eat this with a spoon. Who needs the fruit. LOL This is a refreshing dip for those special occassions.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 1⁄3 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg yolks, sugar, and salt in top of double boiler.
- Water must be boiling.
- You must watch mixture and stir constantly.
- Turn down heat and cook until it reaches 165 degrees.
- The mixture will be thick and light in color.
- Remove pan from stove and stir in orange juice and orange rind.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in cooled Orange Mixture into whipping cream.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit.