Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad
- 4 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, grapes, kiwifruit, passionfruit or any fruit in season)
- 1 -2 fresh mango (or tin if fresh arn't available)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (low fat is fine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix fruit and divide into 4 serving dishes.
- Blend mango until smooth.
- Add yoghurt and honey.
- Place yoghurt mixture in jug and refrigerate.
- Serve over fruit.
My daughter HATES mango and personally gave this 4 1/2 stars! I used two mangos and plain Greek yogurt. Served this over fresh blackberries, blueberries and sliced bananas.
I can't believe I haven't rated this yet. This is so good and wonderful with so many different kinds of fruit. I didn't have plain yogurt on hand, so used nonfat vanilla yogurt. Thanks for such a great recipe.
Another great recipe to support my mango habit! My mango was very sweet and 1 T honey was perfect. We ate it for breakfast, served atop fresh peaches and raspberries and sprinkled with granola. Tasted more like a great dessert than a healthy breakfast! Thanks for sharing!