Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A healthy sugar-free marinade for fresh fruit that needs a little boost.
- 4 -6 cups fresh fruit, cut to bite size
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Cut fresh fruit into bite sized pieces (I use melon, peaches, apples, plums, grapes, etc).
- Mix the orange juice and Splenda together until the Splenda is well dissolved.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over the fruit, cover and chill for several hours.
- This is great for fruit that isn't quite as sweet as you like it, and is very refreshing for an addition to any meal.
This marinade is great! Thanks for a simple but tasty recipe, Carole!