Taken from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Cake base
For Cream cheese filling
- 1Toss biscuit crumbs into a freezer bag and mix in the melted butter.
- 2Press biscuit crumbs firmly onto a lined cake base and chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes for use later.
- 3Cream cheese with sweetener till well mix and smooth.
- 4Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- 5Dissolve gelatin powder in the bowling water and stir in the gelatin solution.
- 6Pour in the yoghurt and mix till well combined. Stir in the fruit pieces and lemon zest.
- 7Pour cheese mixture into cake base and chill till set.
- 8Decorate with half peach, sliced strawberries and kiwi fruits.
- 9Glaze the fresh fruits with glacing jelly to keep them looking fresh and delicious.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Low Fat Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1419.0
- Calories from Fat 869
- Total Fat 96.5 g
- Saturated Fat 61.0 g
- Cholesterol 291.5 mg
- Sodium 1427.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 55.2 g
- Protein 54.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: