Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
For Cake base
- 100 g Marie biscuits (finely crushed)
- 40 g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon warm water
For Cream cheese filling
- 350 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 g Equal sugar substitute
- 2 1⁄2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 250 ml low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- some diced peaches or fruit, of your choice
- Toss biscuit crumbs into a freezer bag and mix in the melted butter.
- Press biscuit crumbs firmly onto a lined cake base and chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes for use later.
- Cream cheese with sweetener till well mix and smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in the bowling water and stir in the gelatin solution.
- Pour in the yoghurt and mix till well combined. Stir in the fruit pieces and lemon zest.
- Pour cheese mixture into cake base and chill till set.
- Decorate with half peach, sliced strawberries and kiwi fruits.
- Glaze the fresh fruits with glacing jelly to keep them looking fresh and delicious.