1/2 Photos of Fresh Fruit Kebabs
chef FIFI's Note:
This recipe is light and healthy. Great for get togethers and whats even better is that is great for all ages and all lifestyles, whether your dieting or not. The possibilities are endless, but you could use kiwi, mango, blueberries, raspberries, melons (i.e cantaloupe, watermelons) etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cut up bananas in a medium bowl. Combine the orange juice with the bananas and gently toss a couple of times to coat bananas.
- 2This method should keep bananas from turning brown.
- 3Take a wooden skewer and thread your fruit on.
- 4*To enhance the sweetness of the strawberries, instead of using whole strawberries, cut each one in half place in a medium bowl and add a wee bit of sugar and toss around.
- 5Method 2.
- 6Add about 5 large tbsp of apple jelly to a small saucepan and stir over a medium jelly, until it because less lumpy, let cool.
- 7Slice bananas and coat with apple jelly.
- 8Slice strawberries and cut in half and coat with either sugar or apple jelly.
- 9Slice the rest of the fruit and set aside.
- 10Stick the fruit on the skewers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g