Recipe by Trixyinaz
Just one of my concoctions that I created while on my juice fast. This recipe uses a Juice Machine. The juice can be on the sweet side so just dilute it with distilled water if too sweet for your buds. If I get 16 oz. of juice, I'll add 16 oz. of water, etc. You can use more or less water depending on how sweet you want the juice.
- 3 medium pears
- 3 medium granny smith apples (used for tartness)
- 1 large honey crisp apple (these apples are SWEET, you can use any sweet apple)
- 6 large strawberries
- 1 medium carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash your fruit and veggie thoroughly.
- Process your fruit and veggie through the juice machine.
- Strain to remove excess pulp and froth.
- Add distilled water if desired.
- Each machine will yield different amounts of juice depending on the quality of your machine. My machine is a Breville and I get approximately 18 oz. of this recipe (before I dilute it).