Recipe by Rita~
Light, healthy,refreshing,cooling and comforting.
Top Review by katew
I adored this as I adore cardamon. It really bought my ordinary fruit salad and yoghurt up a big notch. I can see this being a regular breakfast as I can make up a big batch of the yoghurt mix and keep in fridge for use any time. Truly yummy !
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- honey, to taste depends on how sweet the fruit is
- 1 cantaloupe, diced into 1/2 pieces
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 bunch seedless black grapes
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts, garnish
- mint leaf, garnish