Abby C's Note:
This has to be the best ice cream I have ever had. The fresh fruit is absolutly great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In ice cream freezer comtainer, combine all inreadients; mix well.
- 2Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3Freeze leftovers.
- 4Vanilla Ice Cream: Omit fruit and food coloring.
- 5Increase half-and-half to 4 cups.
- 6Proceed as above.
- 7Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: Omit fruit and vanilla.
- 8Increase half-and-half to 4 cups.
- 9Add 2 teaspoons peppermint extract and 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- 10Proceed as above.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1558.2
- Calories from Fat 721
- Total Fat 80.1 g
- Saturated Fat 50.1 g
- Cholesterol 274.8 mg
- Sodium 556.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 155.0 g
- Protein 36.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: