Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This glaze can be served over fresh fruit, fruit salads, cakes or bread pudding.
- 3⁄4 cup fruit juice (apple, orange,etc.)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crushed fruit or 1 teaspoon fruit, rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fruit flavoring
- Combine fruit juice and cornstarch in a 2 cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
- Stir in sugar and crushed fruit or rind.
- Microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes at High, stirring once, until thickened.
- Stir in flavoring.