1/9 Photos of Fresh Fruit Fiesta Bars
This fabulous fruit bar recipe is from Esther Brody’s “The 250 Best Brownies Bars & Squares” cookbook. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Base: In a bowl mix together flour, rolled oats and cinnamon.
- 3In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Blend in flour mixture. Set aside 1 ¼ cups of mixture. Press remainder evenly into 13 by 9 inch, ungreased, cake pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 4Topping: In a bowl mix together oranges, banana, apples, raisins, orange juice and cinnamon. Spread topping evenly over warm base, leaving a space about a ¼ inch from the edges. Sprinkle reserved base mixture over top, patting down gently. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Fiesta Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g