- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 10 ounces canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Base: In a bowl mix together flour, rolled oats and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Blend in flour mixture. Set aside 1 ¼ cups of mixture. Press remainder evenly into 13 by 9 inch, ungreased, cake pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Topping: In a bowl mix together oranges, banana, apples, raisins, orange juice and cinnamon. Spread topping evenly over warm base, leaving a space about a ¼ inch from the edges. Sprinkle reserved base mixture over top, patting down gently. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.