Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An absolutly delightful fruit dip, hide this one...It won't last long.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar fruit preserves (Any Berry Flavor)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Fresh
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- In a food processor, blend until smooth all ingredients EXCEPT whipping cream.
- Transfer mixture from the food processor to a mixing bowl and reserve.
- In a separate bowl whip cream until a soft peak and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Chill and serve with fresh fruit.