Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on the back of the box of ice cream cones from Aldi's. It's figured into the menu for next month, so I thought I would post it. It looks like it would be very kid friendly, and a good way to get some fruit in them! The recipe calls for fresh fruit, but I bet frozen would be fine.
- 12 ice cream cones, the flat bottomed ones
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine fruits and sugar.
- Pour fruit into ice cream cones, distributing evenly.
- Top with whipped topping and serve immediately.