1 hr 5 mins
Any fresh fruit can be used for this recipe. My personal favorites are blueberry and apple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir until crumbly. Press half the oat mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with fruit.
- 3In a medium saucepan, combine white sugar, cornstarch, water and vanilla. Cook, stirring, until thick and clear, 10 minutes. Pour over fruit. Cover fruit with remaining crumble mixture.
- 4Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: