Delicious any time of the year fruit salad! I call this Chunky Fresh Fruit Cocktail for grownups!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 fuji apples or 3 gala apples
- 3 tangelos or 3 oranges
- 3 red pears or 3 bartlett pears
- 1 fresh cored pineapple
- 1 bunch red globe grapes (the really big ones)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free instant lemon pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1 (12 ounce) can grapefruit flavor carbonated beverages
- 1Important! Retain all juices from fruits as you cut them!
- 2Peel and cut apples, oranges and pears into chunks.
- 3Cut pineapple into chunks.
- 4Quarter red globe grapes, removing seeds.
- 5Add entire jar of undrained cherries.
- 6Sprinkle dry pudding mix over fruit.
- 7Toss fruit well until coated with pudding.
- 8Add splashes of soda and toss fruit until your fruit cocktail has a nice "sauce" but not too "soupy". This varies depending on how much juice you had from the fruits.
- 9Refrigerate to chill and let flavors blend. Cook time is chill time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: