3 hrs 30 mins
A fresh, not too sweet, light dessert that you can serve without breaking anyones diet. And it looks so beautiful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh fruit (any combination of kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, etc.)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the graham cracker crumbs,sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
- 3In a pie dish, press the crumbs firmly to cover the bottom and sides.
- 4I use my hands.
- 5Bake the crust for 8 minutes; let cool.
- 6In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute.
- 7Stir over low heat until completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- 8In a blender or food processor, process cheese, juices, sour cream, and sugar until completely blended and creamy.
- 9Continue processing, gradually adding gelatine mixture through feed cap.
- 10Pour into the waiting graham cracker crust; and chill for at least 3 hours.
- 11Just before serving, arrange the fruit on top of the pie in a decorative manner.
- 12Stand back and receive your applause.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2109.0
- Calories from Fat 953
- Total Fat 105.9 g
- Saturated Fat 57.6 g
- Cholesterol 258.0 mg
- Sodium 2016.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 256.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 194.4 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: