Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ever crave cheesecake, but it takes too long? This is fast and easy. I stuck it in the freezer for an hour or so and it was set (then I moved it to the fridge). Recipe courtesy of Favorite Recipes Quick and Easy Desserts.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust and chill 3 hours or until set.
- Arrange fruit on top of pie.
- Just before serving, brush with jelly if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.