Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
nice and simple sponge cake with fresh fruit.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 mango
- 3 slices pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron
- Beat the egg with sugar.
- Add the oil slowly.
- Add vanilla and milk and continue beating.
- Add self rising flour nad beating until the mixture combine.
- Put it in the oily pan, in to the oven (350F).
- Let the cake cool, then cut the upper section.
- cut the mango and pineapple to cube.
- heat the sugar, water, and saffron until the liquid become less. Let cool.
- Pour over the fruit. After 15 minute brush the liquid from the fruit over the cake.
- put the fruit over cake and design it with whipping cream.