Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We were served this at a B&B in Grass Valley, CA. It is so simple and so tasty! You can use any mix of fruit you have on hand.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 4 ounces vanilla yogurt (regular,low-fat or non-fat- ok)
- Place ½ of the bananas and ½ of the strawberries in each of 2 parfait glasses.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of brown sugar over each.
- Top with each with ½ of the yogurt and serve.
Really a very simple and easy dessert!! I just mixed everything up (I did add some red grapes also) and spooned it into wine glasses and topped with some whip cream. Excellent. Thanks for the post cyndig. I'll be doing this again.
I tried it and this is super easy and healthy!! Brown sugar is nice addition. I especially love that I can prepare these in a few to go containers and store in the fridge and just grab and go!! Thanks for posting!
Hubby says its very good.