Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my recreation of a favorite I used to order at a cafe. It tastes so fresh and tangy. It includes mango, strawberry, avocado, onion, tomato, and green leaf lettuce.
- 1. Place the wrap bread in an oven heated to 200 degrees for about 1 minute to make it warm.
- 2. Tear off the white bottom part of the lettuce leaf. Place the lettuce leaf on the wrap in the middle.
- 3. Place the tomato, mango, strawberries, avocado, and onion on top of the lettuce leaf.
- 4. Cut the lime into wedges and squeeze some lime juice onto the wrap.
- 5. Fold up the bottom of the wrap, then fold the sides so one folds over the other.