Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 3 cups fresh fruit, cut into pieces (such as cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple, apple, pear, nectarine, plum, honeydew melon, blueberries, st)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut, toasted (flaked Or shredded)
- Combine the orange juice, club soda, and banana in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour over the fresh fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with the nutmeg and cardamom.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle on the coconut and serve immediately.