1/1 Photo of Fresh & Frosty Spiced Honey-Ginger Lemonade
After a day of hard work in the garden, I was aching for a cold glass of lemonade. This recipe came to me as I was contemplating how to put it together: I wanted a zippy lemonade and remembered some spiced honey that I had made plus there was ginger ale in the frig. If you have all of the ingredients on hand, this comes together in minutes with NO effort at all! Have fresh lemon juice frozen in ice cube trays, cold ginger ale, and this recipe Love Honey in your pantry and you'll always have a delicious, refreshing drink at the ready!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: This is made in a 12 ounce glass. My ice cube makes cubes that equals 1 tablespoon. So, if you want to use freshly squeezed lemon juice rather than frozen, you'll need 3 tablespoons of juice to equal the 3 frozen cubes of lemon juice.
- 2In a 12 ounce glass, put 3 plain ice cubes and 3 cubes of frozen lemon juice.
- 3In a separate small glass, pour in 1 tablespoon of the Spiced Honey. Add 1/4 cup of very hot water and stir with a spoon to dissolve honey thoroughly.
- 4Pour hot honey water over the ice and lemon cubes and stir thoroughly until cubes are almost melted.
- 5Fill the remainder of the glass with cold ginger ale. Stir to combine flavours and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh & Frosty Spiced Honey-Ginger Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g