Recipe by lds49
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is great as a side dish or refreshing as a meal on a hot summer's day! It is also quick and easy to fix!
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chives, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, Chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, Chopped
- 1 leaf lettuce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, chives, shallots, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix. Stir together well.
- Toss in corn, tomatoes, and peppers.
- Spread leaf lettuce on platter and top with mixture for nice presentation.