Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
=0 I know... but don't knock 'em until you've tried 'em. =) =)
- 28 frog's legs, skinned, washed and chilled
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bacon grease
- Keep frog thigh and shank in one piece.
- Moisten with water.
- Toss meat in flour and cornmeal mixture.
- On medium heat in cast iron skillet, saute until golden brown.
- Drain well on paper towels and serve hot.
I didn't try this recipe, but did want to comment that frog legs are delicious and this should be a great recipe to try. I have been fixing frog legs for years.