Recipe by bheinsch
This is a quick way to cook red snapper, sole, or other thin white fish. This makes enough for 2 people
- 12 ounces fillets of sole
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the garlic over both sides of the fish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large non stick frying pan, turn to medium hot and heat the oil and butter till melted and starting to brown slightly. Make sure the pan is coated completely with the oil mixture.
- Place the fish in the pan and cook about 2 minutes or until you see the fish edges getting white.
- Flip the fish to the other side and cook until the fish is done (fish should be white and easy to flake). It should be done in 3 to 6 minutes depending on how thick the fish is.
- Put the fish on a serving plate and squeeze one half a lemon over the fish and then serve!
- I like to eat this fish with steamed vegetables and rice. A very light and healthy meal.