This is a quick way to cook red snapper, sole, or other thin white fish. This makes enough for 2 people
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the garlic over both sides of the fish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large non stick frying pan, turn to medium hot and heat the oil and butter till melted and starting to brown slightly. Make sure the pan is coated completely with the oil mixture.
- 3Place the fish in the pan and cook about 2 minutes or until you see the fish edges getting white.
- 4Flip the fish to the other side and cook until the fish is done (fish should be white and easy to flake). It should be done in 3 to 6 minutes depending on how thick the fish is.
- 5Put the fish on a serving plate and squeeze one half a lemon over the fish and then serve!
- 6I like to eat this fish with steamed vegetables and rice. A very light and healthy meal.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fillet of Sole in a Snap!
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 815.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.3 g