Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious recipe from Delicious Living Magazine! This is also delicious if you broil the figs first for about 3-4 minutes, then spoon on topping!
- 8 fresh figs (Mission is good)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese or 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey or 1⁄2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh lavender, for garnish
- Rinse, dry, and halve each fig.
- In a small bowl, blend together mascarpone(or cream cheese), goat cheese, lavender flowers, and honey(or agave nectar).
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of each fig half.
- Garnish with fresh lavender sprigs, if desired. Enjoy!
I made this without the lavendar but adding pepper to the honey at the end and they were wonderful. I will try it again with the lavendar when I have it on hand.