Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use the juiciest sweetest fresh fruit you can find.
Make and share this Fresh Figs and Peaches in Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 large ripe figs (stems trimmed and fruit cut in half or quartered)
- 2 -3 large ripe peaches, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups slightly chilled white wine or 2 cups red wine
- Evenly distribute the figs and peaches among 4 dessert bowls or large stemmed glasses (large ballon wine glasses are nice).
- Sprinkle each portion of fruit with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Splash each with about 1/2 cup of the wine and serve immediately.