Fresh Fig, Ricotta, and Prosciutto Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°; butter a 9-inch pie plate.
- Whisk the ricotta, eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until blended.
- Finely chop the basil in a food processor or by hand; add the basil, prosciutto, and half of the goat cheese to the ricottal mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie pan; arrange the figs in concentric circles on top of the filling; sprinkle with the remaining goat cheese.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and the center is almost set; let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
- To serve, spoon onto plates; serve either warm or at room temperature.