When I saw this on Self.com, I knew I had to try it! This is SO invigorating and refreshing and really left my feet feeling fabulous! According to Self, the hydroxy acid in the lemons cleans, exfoliates and softens. (I'm now a believer!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, olive oil and essential oil in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Pour water into a large basin, add lemon juice and lemon slices.
- 3Soak feet for 3 minutes.
- 4Remove feet from water and, if needed, use a buffer or pumice to smooth calluses.
- 5Gently scrub with sugar mixture. Pay extra attention to dry cuticles and heels.
- 6Dip feet back in basin to rinse off sugar, then wipe with a warm, wet washcloth.
- 7Pat dry and moisturize.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh-Feet Lemonade Pedicure
Serving Size: 1 (4256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.0
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: