- 2 cups water
- 1 cup shelled green peas (about 1 pound unshelled)
- 6 cups trimmed arugula
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shaved fresh pecorino romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add peas; cook 1 minute.
- Drain and plunge peas into ice water; drain.
- Combine peas, arugula, and mint in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.