Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. ZWT3. Great Brittain.
Make and share this Fresh English Pea Salad With Mint and Pecorino recipe from Food.com.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add peas; cook 1 minute.
- Drain and plunge peas into ice water; drain.
- Combine peas, arugula, and mint in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Made this for a wine club meeting to be paired with viognier. It was a huge hit. Fresh and delicious.
This was simply divine! I just made it this weekend for a soldier's homecoming potluck. It was gone in MINUTES, and I received TONS of compliments! I did have to make more of the dressing though. One serving of the dressing wasn't enough for this lemon-lover! Excellent salad...thanks!