Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with any meat or seafood, or serve with taco chips or for a taco salad. from the local newpaper.
- 2 medium tomatoes, small dice
- 1 small white onion, small dice
- 1⁄2 small sweet red pepper, small dice
- 1⁄2 small yellow pepper, small dice
- 1⁄4 bunch cilantro, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 jalapeno, small dice
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- It will keep for about 5 days in the fridge.
I made this salsa tonight and everyone in the family loved it. The only change I made was to substitute fresh lime juice for the red wine vinegar. Thanks for a great recipe Derf.
I am making something I will call a Mexican Steak tonight and wanted some fresh Salsa. Well Derf, your recipe called for all ingredients that I had on hand - Made it this morning so it can mature all day - Tasted it and it is MM MM good I wanted it a wee bit spicier so I added 1 tsp of chili flakes. The red wine vinegar is a good idea I don't always have fresh lime at home - Thanks Derf for another keeper